Planning a wedding is a lot of work! It’s more than just picking out a cake, flowers, and a location. The amount of detail and coordination that goes into a wedding can become overwhelming for people who work full time, have kids, and are trying to maintain their relationship. That’s why hiring a pro, such as Witt & Co. Events, can take the weight of wedding planning off your shoulders so you can enjoy the time leading up to the wedding and not stress. Here are seven reasons why you should hire us for your wedding:
1. Save You Time: There’s so much to do for planning a wedding! If you’re a busy career woman or maybe you’re raising kids, you probably don’t have hours to spend surfing the internet to find vendors or plan other wedding details. Save yourself time by hiring us to handle all the planning and coordinating. Let yourself focus on what’s most important to you leading up to the wedding!
2. Budgeting: Weddings can be expensive. You may not even realize how much money you start spending until you get that first credit card bill (Yikes!). Having a budget will help with this issue, and we’re here to help you stick to this budget and get the most for your money. Let us crunch the numbers, track your money, and even score you some sweet discounts.
3. Scheduling & Coordinating: We are experts with scheduling and coordinating your special day. We’ll make sure to plan out all important details into an itinerary in a timely manner. Whether you have a long engagement or short, knowing when to schedule everything up through the wedding day with require quite a bit of planning. We want to make sure everything goes according to plan for you!
4. Relationships with Vendors: There are a lot of vendors to be in communication with for your wedding such as, photographer, videographer, florist, venue, DJ or band, and many more. A wedding planner has relationships with many vendors as this is what we do full time. We know the best of the best and can help in selecting the perfect vendor for your needs & budget. We may even be able to get discounts with them since we work together. Another important aspect is that when booking vendors, contracts accompany them. We take the time to look over every contract and make sure the fine print is to satisfaction!
5. Your Wedding Experts: We know it all (In the best kind of way!) Having insider knowledge allows us to recommend the best vendors for you. Our exposure to new wedding ideas and trends can help us plan the ultimate ceremony and reception to take your breath away. We’re also here to offer advice and tips. Anything you may need, we’ll be your guide to the big day.
6. Save You Stress: As you start looking into everything that goes into planning a wedding, you may start to realize you’re in over your head. Don’t stress though, we’re ready to help! Let the vendors talk with us about ironing out any last-minute details instead of bothering you and your significant other. Even if you only hire us for day-of coordination, you’ll be glad you did. We’ll go above and beyond to allow you and your significant other to fully enjoy your day.
7. Turn Your Dreams into a Reality: Let us create the wedding of your dreams! You should enjoy your day and soak in every moment. Whatever visions you may have, we’ll make them real! Whether it’s building the dream from scratch, putting on the finishing touches, or just taking care of everything for you during the event—we got it covered!
We can't wait to help you plan your big day!
Cheers to Celebrating!
Congratulations! You just got engaged, hooray! As your adrenaline, excitement, and tears reced from your significant other popping the question, all the thoughts of wedding planning rush into your head. You may start to feel overwhelmed and question what your next move should be. Well, worry not because we’ve listed the 10 things you should do after saying “yes” and slipping that gorgeous ring onto your finger.
1. Celebrate – You just got engaged to the love of your life! Take some time for the two of you to celebrate becoming engaged. Pop the champagne, enjoy a nice dinner, or spend some time just basking in the moment. You’ll soon be caught up in all the details of your wedding, so savor this time for just the two of you!
10. Hire Witt & Co. Events as Your Wedding Coordinator – If you’re thinking that you may be a little over your head with all this wedding planning, we are here to assist. Witt & Co. Events is here to design the wedding of your dreams. Save time and stress by letting us take care of everything. We are passionate about helping couples craft and effortlessly execute a beautiful wedding, while they focus on building a strong foundation for marriage. After all, the big day is all about you, the two of you, together in love!
Cheers to Celebrating!
One of the biggest decisions couples must make for their wedding is deciding what food to serve their guests. Many are stuck between the idea of choosing a plated or buffet style, but nowadays there are so many more options to choose from! We’ve listed some great ideas to help you figure out the best way to serve up your meals.
Cheers to celebrating!
Hi there! I'm Johanna Wittmann, owner of Witt & Co. Events in Oshkosh, WI. (You can call me Jo!) I love nothing more than creating beautiful events! And of course, my wonderful husband Matt, our new son James, and our furry monsters, Charlie and Scarlett.