Another year has flown by and 2019 is only days away! There is a lot to look forward to in the upcoming year. But I can’t say goodbye to 2018 without reflecting on the many amazing moments that have happened for Witt & Co. Events and myself. What a year 2018 has been! I’ve taken the time to sit down and think about the top 5 highlights from this year. This was my time to take a moment and rejoice about all the good things that happened throughout the year (something I recommend you do too!) Although it was hard to narrow the list down to my top 5, these are what I’ve chosen as the best moments from the year:
1. Welcomed baby James! This wonderful baby boy joined the world in June and I could not be more excited to be a mother to this little guy.
2. Met our booking maximum/goal for the year and celebrated the most amazing 15 couples in 2018! I only take a certain number of bookings per year to make sure I give everyone the attention they deserve. *2019 spots are going fast, so make sure you book with me soon!*
3. Witt & Co. Events received the 2018 Couples Choice Award on WeddingWire. This award is to recognize local wedding professionals who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism. Winners are determined by reviews from WeddingWire couples. Thank you to all the awesome reviews our amazing couples left for me to receive this recognition.
4. Hired Janae as my social media coordinator! She has been such a big help to me and growing my business!
5. Moved Witt & Co. Events to Neenah. This was the area I wanted to be in with my business and I made it happen!
2018 has been wonderful! Taking a moment to look back and remember the year has made me appreciate so much in my life. Now I can look forward to my next greatest adventures waiting for me in the new year. What are your highlights from 2018?
Hi there! I'm Jo, a certified wedding planner and the owner of Witt & Co. Events in Neenah, Wisconsin. I'm a wife to my amazing husband and high school sweetheart Matt, a mama to our sweet little James, (and a Fur-mama to Scarlett and Charlie!)