Planning a wedding is a lot of work! It’s more than just picking out a cake, flowers, and a location. The amount of detail and coordination that goes into a wedding can become overwhelming for people who work full time, have kids, and are trying to maintain their relationship. That’s why hiring a pro, such as Witt & Co. Events, can take the weight of wedding planning off your shoulders so you can enjoy the time leading up to the wedding and not stress. Here are seven reasons why you should hire us for your wedding:
1. Save You Time: There’s so much to do for planning a wedding! If you’re a busy career woman or maybe you’re raising kids, you probably don’t have hours to spend surfing the internet to find vendors or plan other wedding details. Save yourself time by hiring us to handle all the planning and coordinating. Let yourself focus on what’s most important to you leading up to the wedding!
2. Budgeting: Weddings can be expensive. You may not even realize how much money you start spending until you get that first credit card bill (Yikes!). Having a budget will help with this issue, and we’re here to help you stick to this budget and get the most for your money. Let us crunch the numbers, track your money, and even score you some sweet discounts.
3. Scheduling & Coordinating: We are experts with scheduling and coordinating your special day. We’ll make sure to plan out all important details into an itinerary in a timely manner. Whether you have a long engagement or short, knowing when to schedule everything up through the wedding day with require quite a bit of planning. We want to make sure everything goes according to plan for you!
4. Relationships with Vendors: There are a lot of vendors to be in communication with for your wedding such as, photographer, videographer, florist, venue, DJ or band, and many more. A wedding planner has relationships with many vendors as this is what we do full time. We know the best of the best and can help in selecting the perfect vendor for your needs & budget. We may even be able to get discounts with them since we work together. Another important aspect is that when booking vendors, contracts accompany them. We take the time to look over every contract and make sure the fine print is to satisfaction!
5. Your Wedding Experts: We know it all (In the best kind of way!) Having insider knowledge allows us to recommend the best vendors for you. Our exposure to new wedding ideas and trends can help us plan the ultimate ceremony and reception to take your breath away. We’re also here to offer advice and tips. Anything you may need, we’ll be your guide to the big day.
6. Save You Stress: As you start looking into everything that goes into planning a wedding, you may start to realize you’re in over your head. Don’t stress though, we’re ready to help! Let the vendors talk with us about ironing out any last-minute details instead of bothering you and your significant other. Even if you only hire us for day-of coordination, you’ll be glad you did. We’ll go above and beyond to allow you and your significant other to fully enjoy your day.
7. Turn Your Dreams into a Reality: Let us create the wedding of your dreams! You should enjoy your day and soak in every moment. Whatever visions you may have, we’ll make them real! Whether it’s building the dream from scratch, putting on the finishing touches, or just taking care of everything for you during the event—we got it covered!
We can't wait to help you plan your big day!
Cheers to Celebrating!
Morgan and Adam met a number of years ago at a local hospital where Morgan worked as a nurse. Adam would frequent the hospital as a paramedic and their relationship blossomed from there!
This lovely couple chose the airy and modern Warch Campus Center at downtown Appleton's Lawrence University for their ceremony and reception, and transformed it into a garden straight out of Kate Spade's backyard, with lush flowers and topiaries.
Morgan redefined the term D-I-Y bride! With decor filling an entire box truck and cargo van, we set to work early in the morning to bring her vision to life!
Flower vines were hung from the rafters in the ceremony room to soften the ceiling and draw the attention to the front of the room...although with these two it was hard to look anywhere else! There was so much love filing the room. And Morgan's vows...I was seriously on the verge of tears for the entire thing! (Catch a few lines in their wedding film by A Way of Life Media at the bottom!)
Guests headed off to the campus bar, The Viking Room, for cocktail hour, while we transferred some of the ceremony items to the reception room and added the final touches.
Gold chiavari chairs from Oshkosh Event Rental sat at each table covered by elegant black table linens and accented by the perfect black and white striped runners.
Each table was impeccably created from Morgan's vision. All of their centerpieces were put together by Morgan herself with the most beautiful, and vibrant "artificial" (What!?) flowers. There may have been lots of hot glue and late nights, but this feat was more than just a crafty affair.
Beautiful topiary and flower balls sat on top of candle sticks and glass vessels while other tables were adorned with lanterns housing the cutest little topiary trees.
Their photobooth mimicked their ceremony backdrop and their escort card display, and was certainly another focal point not to be missed. Eight foot tall hedge walls were setup with an adorable "V" hung right in the center.
The cocktail area was transformed into a cozy lounge by the fireplace, with white sofas and side tables to match. And guests helped themselves to shelves of gourmet coffee to enjoy at home.
Morgan and Adam, congrats to you both, and may you have a lifetime of love and happiness together!
>>> --------- <<<
Jenny Reh | Beauty
Tamara's The Cake Guru | Cake & Cupcakes
Bon Apetit (Lawrence University) | Catering
Spotlight Events | DJ Entertainment
This Very Crafty Bride | Florals & Decor
Oshkosh Event Rental | Chiavari Chairs
Koru Ceremony (Rev. Amy) | Officiant
Twig & Olive Photography | Photography
A Way of Life Media | Cinematography
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel | Guest Accommodations & Rehearsal Dinner
Lawrence University Warch Campus Center | Venue
Witt & Co. Events | Wedding Coordinator
Hi there! I'm Johanna Wittmann, owner of Witt & Co. Events in Oshkosh, WI. (You can call me Jo!) I love nothing more than creating beautiful events! And of course, my wonderful husband Matt, our new son James, and our furry monsters, Charlie and Scarlett.